Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kick bug?
lyf590 Wrote:for ppl who goes afk for the first 5 mins automatic kick
i would prefer the first 2min, as a lane left alone could be conquered in 5min. so: +1

lyf590 Wrote:for ppl who goes afk 10mins in a row anytime during the game atomatic kick
maybe we could enable the ai when 5min are reached and kick after another 5min. still: +1

lyf590 Wrote:when the death/kill ratio is greater than something automatic kick
nope, as exploder and trader would need additional requirements. the others are fine.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
kingnounours Wrote:Automatic kick is really stupid because even if you want a game with some friend noob, you can't. Get your own bot and make some private game if you don't want to play with pub.

kingnounours

maybe you can disable automatic kick if you are red? King even you know that feeders and afkers are annoying ^^
autokick? do you know any map around there which have autokick? we cant implement autokick... that would be an asskick for every beginner...

maybe we can make an autokickvote, so if someone is afk the first 2min, a kickvote starts automatically.
No Support via PM!!
psycho_dmr Wrote:autokick? do you know any map around there which have autokick? we cant implement autokick... that would be an asskick for every beginner...

maybe we can make an autokickvote, so if someone is afk the first 2min, a kickvote starts automatically.

My bad I thought you can implent autokick
and autovotekick wont work because the whole problem is that the other team would vote "no" in other to win
there is a thread at

http://btanks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3071

Which suggests an automatic detection of griefing, which i think wouldn't be a bad idea
Kicksystem has been reworked (current beta)
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Yes i like the new one.
But it doesn't seem to be like the changelog says.
I was in a 3vs5 game and there was a 2:0 vote to kick one so it should have been +8(2x4 yes votes) -6 (6x(-1) not voted) = 2 (positive = kick). But he wasn't kicked.
MB the -1 cound works even if you have voted.

For the kicking of afk people in the beginning... you could add one additional yes vote for every minute they didnt start to play. so if he didnt play the first 3 minutes the enemy team can't block the kick anymore.

For feeder i would suggest (death - kills)/(minutes played/2 +2) in yes votes. So if after 10 minutes one player has 1:15 it is (1-15)/(10/2 + 2)= 14/(5+2)=2 additional yes votes.
If you are a noob and at least try not to feed, you usually don't die more than half of the minutes played.
And you need to be a intentional feeder to die more than minutes played.
this rule would also apply to exploders because they dont die much more often then minutes played, and if they are not really bad their kills will reduce the feedcount. and if they are really bad the feedcount is justified.

Greetings Andibert
Wehr Rächtschreibfeler findet darf sie behallten.

Join a BT Clan!! NOW!!!
players should add about +1 point for each 5min they went afk. at least if this was already implemented.
you can't rlly use the input of deaths, as the special tanks ( exploder and trader for most ) are dying quite often.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Saiyuki Wrote:you can't rlly use the input of deaths, as the special tanks ( exploder and trader for most ) are dying quite often.

Well you can if you use the formula I suggested. with this formula you have to die die 12 times (if you make no kill) in the first 20 minutes to get one extra kick vote.

If you achieve that many deaths as a trader you wont get much gold home and be a useless feeder.
As a exploder you would make also a lot of kills. therefore you would have to die more often to get a additional kickvote. A 12:24 after 20 minutes would give a count of one, a 12:36 would give 2. With those stats you are a burden for your team, and the additional votes are justified. To really give your team an advantage an exploder should at least have neutral stats.

Join a BT Clan!! NOW!!!
Of course it is possible in terms of implementing a code to make bad stats kickable, but it is not appreciated in terms of ethics. You should teach them or ignore them, but penalising someone, who tries to play as good as possible, can't be justified.

Furthermore it is bad for a map to give negative feedback to beginners/less good players long term, because the map would suffer from accumulating less new players.

Saiyuki Wrote:players should add about +1 point for each 5min they went afk. at least if this was already implemented.
+1
Prog Wrote:Of course it is possible in terms of implementing a code to make bad stats kickable, but it is not appreciated in terms of ethics. You should teach them or ignore them, but penalising someone, who tries to play as good as possible, can't be justified.

Furthermore it is bad for a map to give negative feedback to beginners/less good players long term, because the map would suffer from accumulating less new players.

The formula I proposed is intended to make it easier to kick intentional feeders. It is a first draft. Values should be altered (if needed) to protect honest noobs.

Saiyuki Wrote:players should add about +1 point for each 5min they went afk.
I totally agree on that, but being afk from the beginning should be treated more strictly because it affects the game more than being afk in the midgame.

In league games kicking should be forbidden (maybe except for afk) because feeding players will have a low elo value anyway, which will result a balance.

Join a BT Clan!! NOW!!!
Andibert Wrote:
Prog Wrote:Of course it is possible in terms of implementing a code to make bad stats kickable, but it is not appreciated in terms of ethics. You should teach them or ignore them, but penalising someone, who tries to play as good as possible, can't be justified.

The formula I proposed is intended to make it easier to kick intentional feeders. It is a first draft. Values should be altered (if needed) to protect honest noobs.

It might be indended that way, but it just doesn't work like intended then. It is impossible to see any intention just by looking at deaths/time - intentions are just underdeterminated by stats.
Prog Wrote:It might be indended that way, but it just doesn't work like intended then. It is impossible to see any intention just by looking at deaths/time - intentions are just underdeterminated by stats.

I can't agree with you on this point. A intentional feeder achieves 2-3 deaths in the minute (10-15 sec re spawn time + 10-15 sec reaching the enemy).
If it is a noob this time is unreachable,

1st He has to learn about the cp teleport. until that he needs at least 30 sec to reach the enemy.
2nd His goal is not to die. therefore you can expect him to become more careful after he died a few times (which brings him additional seconds until the unevadable.
3rd If he is well intended he will at least try to listen to the tips of his teammates.

The formula is intended to draw a line at a value you would say a well intended noob normally won't reach.

Join a BT Clan!! NOW!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  remove leaver penalty & giveup / change kick back griffin1987 21 17,953 2014-01-24, 12:20:12
Last Post: Exodus
  Watch replay and tell me kick system isn't useless griffin1987 4 4,760 2013-08-23, 03:04:52
Last Post: Prog
Brick Kick command for Singelplayer Perfektionist 2 2,925 2012-11-08, 03:25:50
Last Post: Perfektionist
  Disable the kick system in qualify Sassspect 1 3,048 2012-07-03, 15:42:47
Last Post: El_Polacco
  Auto-kick conditions? gzusfr33k 0 1,565 2012-06-26, 03:23:45
Last Post: gzusfr33k