Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chaos Teleport
You could consider either increasing the Infernal's first skill range or cutting its cast time down.
It has 0.5 sec delay if I remember and ~1sec cast time. That's 1,5-2 sec (with ping) in a range where your opponents never stand still, so in most situations you can stun somebody only at cp. It doesn't even work well as teleport, because that late in game everybody has speed upgrade or speed packs and it takes almost equal time if you decide to walk to a location :/
In total Chaos Tp sux when compared to ice prison, which has a good range and is targeted directly.
Increasing the stun range sounds good too, but doesn't make up for all the weaknesses.
That's true.
Also the skill tip sounds good, the skill itself isn't.
Lot of delay before impact and stun with a short range.
This is a major Infernal drawback and makes me pick sky fortress.
Cheaper and better skills.

Plz make Inferno skills easier to use!
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
I skill it only lv1, i use it only as a means to attack/escape...
It's useless especially to escape - you stand still for 2 seconds, and don't tp too far.
Yes, a still stand infernal - hmmm - I think he it is using infernal telport Big Grin - time for dodging it :|
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
I think is quite good as it is, especially to jump/stun into the opponents main base and cps. The thing with "Yes, a still stand infernal - hmmm - I think he it is using infernal telport - time for dodging it" doesn't work against many good players, becouse they fake-chaos-teleport quite often and you can't run away every time the start their fake.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teleport out of range RikonVan 9 8,159 2013-09-06, 08:21:54
Last Post: RikonVan
  Teleport Beacon Perfektionist 7 6,321 2012-10-30, 14:13:54
Last Post: Dr.xD
  Teleport time RikonVan 4 3,953 2012-06-01, 17:50:00
Last Post: El_Polacco
  Balancing teleport costs RikonVan 13 8,946 2011-11-29, 00:17:42
Last Post: progg
  Teleport Beacon ssl 36 15,768 2011-04-03, 22:34:41
Last Post: TKF