-Maxletueur Tongue
I don't know any other Big Grin
Bah i can say Bennie.fm maybe ^^
ow thanks max.and i think MADORCCRAZY IS AWESOME
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
FadmU & wearebit are fucking best!
my favorite would be "KILLSALOT" aka. the APM Monster
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
obvious no one here knows any good players MADORCCRAZY ROCKS

@alex isn't Lang_2122 or something a good player hahahahha trolololol
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
wasnt it "lang_0220"? this guy.. !
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
(2012-11-19, 12:01:24)BENNIE.FM Wrote: obvious no one here knows any good players MADORCCRAZY ROCKS
he sure does, Another good player is russ_meyer i wonder why nobody mentiooned him Confused
My favorite is EsvaBOOB Heart
ahh another onBig Grin

-cRo_ownage
Good players is that one who dont need a tank to win a game, play with tank is too easy, try a tinker +powerpack+troops commander+ siege pack+double teleport.... so when the teams are so buzy trying kill player the tinker do the must important job >>KILL THE BASE YOU WIN , KILL PLAYERS DO YOU WIN? that's another way to have funny and piss enemyoff:D
Win this way and post a replay. Then maybe someone will quote your name in this topic Tongue
(2012-11-19, 12:01:24)BENNIE.FM Wrote: obvious no one here knows any good players MADORCCRAZY ROCKS

@alex isn't Lang_2122 or something a good player hahahahha trolololol

ahah benniebobWink fu this keyboard type random will hunt me down forever i guess
btw i nominate

-wildman
-a.c.
-batbatt
- cool-h
(2012-11-20, 21:41:54)FadmU Wrote: Good players is that one who dont need a tank to win a game, play with tank is too easy, try a tinker +powerpack+troops commander+ siege pack+double teleport.... so when the teams are so buzy trying kill player the tinker do the must important job >>KILL THE BASE YOU WIN , KILL PLAYERS DO YOU WIN? that's another way to have funny and piss enemyoff:D

psst! with your stupid tinker+3x fan of knife+stellhull takticBig GrinDDD
(2012-11-20, 22:16:35)Perfektionist Wrote:
(2012-11-20, 21:41:54)FadmU Wrote: Good players is that one who dont need a tank to win a game, play with tank is too easy, try a tinker +powerpack+troops commander+ siege pack+double teleport.... so when the teams are so buzy trying kill player the tinker do the must important job >>KILL THE BASE YOU WIN , KILL PLAYERS DO YOU WIN? that's another way to have funny and piss enemyoff:D

psst! with your stupid tinker+3x fan of knife+stellhull takticBig GrinDDD

woned many time cro/konors/dami/iceice/joyjoy/wearbit/chief/ and other player with a single tinker lol, TANK is too easy...
Tinker little op, but very not easy, see how much tinkers fail... Anyway i don't think you really beat those kind of players with a simple tinker Tongue
-IamJustinBieber
-maxxx123
-s_longus

best player ive seen Smile
bieber has a special place because of his "cute" nick.
Bet Bieber would say something like thatWink

god #+$>, forgot the best player ever: Stein_
there are not much games that didnt got "stein_"edSmile
ya know what i mean
~=| LuVs |=~
tetalover
Q[Q]
FadmU & wearebit are fucking best!
s_longus
Stein_

very serious thread XDDDDDDDDDDDD
dryade
(2013-09-02, 21:53:33)RaptorXI Wrote: dryade

Don't even joke about that, I'm gonna make sure to never let that guy take lane ever if he's on my team.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good bye Galadion rethinking 14 14,866 2014-01-01, 02:37:10
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  danish players N.Munch 1 1,927 2010-04-12, 09:44:43
Last Post: N.Munch
  good morning everyone AciseeCig 3 3,216 2009-08-23, 18:14:01
Last Post: Tynkywinky
  keeping in contact good friends BENNIE.FM 16 9,171 2009-04-03, 07:37:20
Last Post: BENNIE.FM