Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shufle system
Please remove the balance Shuffle, Shuffle just leave rand.
After 10-12 good games in my team it will only complete noob. And after 10-12 I'll never win because the team just stupid. And so I have to create each time a new nick
you have the perfect understanding of fairness NOT
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
it is unfair when a normal player loses all the time, and therefore have to play good or bad, or all the time to create a new nickname
there are simple solutions to solve your problem:
1.: stop to play bt
2.: don't care for league or points, just play!
3.: create a map by yourself
4.: make construktive suggestions if you want to change something instead complaining about your situation.

Cool
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Imagine shuffled teams, one with average ~1600 elo and the other with average ~1400:
What if the team with the higher elo wins only few points if they win and loses many points if they lose, is that unfair too?
Agginator learn to read what I wrote above. Or do you just increase your posts?
My suggestion is to make Rand Shuffle. A player with a good grade, too, sometimes got a good team, and although sometimes start to win. Otherwise, all my friends who play very well, constantly creating new nicks.
(2011-04-24, 11:37:57)RaptorXI Wrote: Imagine shuffled teams, one with average ~1600 elo and the other with average ~1400:
What if the team with the higher elo wins only few points if they win and loses many points if they lose, is that unfair too?

Imagine that a player who played very well, never can not win. Because his team always get a very bad players. Who do not even try to help you. That you think, too, right?

if a team with a high rating, the losing team with a low rating is the problem of the team.
And if a player with high rating loses because of the fact that he has a high rating, I think it's not fair

Or do you think that a player with a high rating should not win?

hey dude. i really understand your problem cause i got it too since beta phase!

but pls.. and thats for all here:

is it FAIR to create hundreds of accounts since there's the possibility to do so?
WHO want's a leage where 20 place are given to 1 player?

all those guys who do this schould get in their mind and think about it. it's manipulation on purpose and related to non honor thinkings.
clear your mind!

yes, it's hard if the elo raises and and and.. but is it necessary to do those childish stuff? i think not..

i guess i'm the lonlely guy with just ONE account to play ranked >.>

i whish there would be no possibilty for this shit but it still exists.
the league would be more interesting and representative.

for now i don't see any other reason to play ranked than the fact that the average skill is high enough to get nice games.. far more than selfhosted games or qualify games.
for me this is a fact i wont giveup... regardlessly what you are complaining about the whole system since you manipulate it by yourself.

in my opinion ALL of you multiacc guys have no rights to suggest anything to change!
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
@KBAKEP: Did you ever think about the effects of getting and losing elo?

Every player should reach a point where - in average - he will win 50% and lose 50% of the games, because your elo will change every game. Losing one game will result in less elo which will increase the probability of a win in the next game and vice versa.

BUT this can't 100% work when player with for example 1650 elo create a new account and play with 1500 elo again. Then the balance can't fully do it's work.
at the moment I'm not talking about ratings, I say that a player with a high rating can not win any one game. Since the team he gives novices.
agginator you have low self-esteem?
You have an inferiority complex?
Why are you in every post trying to humiliate the man?
You are currently not say anything useful, but only trying to tell me that I have no place here.
What you want is just shuffling, but with that you require everyone to start mass gaming. Shuffling would only work if the distribution would be changed, too (tried already to explain it with that example).
What is "a high rating"? The point of the league ranking is, that the moment where a player can not win games frequently varies from player to player. Some (a quite bad player) might not be able to win as soon as he reaches an elo above 1400. Others stop winning at around 1550. Better ones at ~1600. And so on. The best players just stops frequent winning later than all others, let's say at 1750+. (But those elo ratings are invalid anyway as the point formula got changed in the running league when players were already at 1700+. It's so much more difficult to get to 1750+ points now.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The new bounty and spree system Wupti 15 14,244 2014-06-12, 05:45:00
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  AFK counter vs kick system with less players / re-kick timer / multi-afk griffin1987 1 2,681 2014-01-23, 00:46:23
Last Post: Exodus
  kick system LoveComesAgain 53 34,457 2012-10-22, 04:33:19
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  Retarded clan members abusing the retarded kick system Teo_live 12 10,175 2012-09-05, 00:59:36
Last Post: Perfektionist
  nice balancing elo system Crag_Hack 9 8,257 2012-08-29, 20:32:37
Last Post: Althend