Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good players :)
(2013-09-02, 22:28:30)UnifiedDoom Wrote:
(2013-09-02, 21:53:33)RaptorXI Wrote: dryade

Don't even joke about that, I'm gonna make sure to never let that guy take lane ever if he's on my team.

Haha i know what your talking about ^^
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
There are alot of good players that play BTanks.
Here is just some of them I can think of:

Waffe2
pro_noob or is it pro-noob
bt_crdmaster
Me[Rong]
Dirtyterror
c1eaner
gred
Flying_Dutchman
canaan

There are many more then these however
Me rong is quite good but leaves if he dies to often seen it to many times
Well he leaves kind of often however he still got over 85% stay.
He is a very good lane player acctualy I don't know anyone that is better at lanes then Me[Rong].
(2013-11-01, 13:05:22)Flygplan Wrote: Well he leaves kind of often however he still got over 85% stay.
He is a very good lane player acctualy I don't know anyone that is better at lanes then Me[Rong].
Play ranked games XD
Im most intreasted in good mid players, because to me it seams like the best players should play mid however the best players should be great at mid as well as lane.
(2013-11-06, 13:42:25)Flygplan Wrote: Im most intreasted in good mid players, because to me it seams like the best players should play mid however the best players should be great at mid as well as lane.

In the (very) old days the best players played mid only and did an hell of team play while the other had some unimportant lane fight.
Then this general behavior changed, when some ego players realized the get more creeps on lane while killing lane AND mid players to get even more...
To keep them team players hat do play lane to stop those ego players and nowadays there are just a few team players left. Most mid players are just some fucking creeping noobs (have a look for some repair robots in mid), trying to avoid fights a all and sparing their skills AND stuns for last hits...
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2013-11-06, 18:20:51)eSVau Wrote:
(2013-11-06, 13:42:25)Flygplan Wrote: Im most intreasted in good mid players, because to me it seams like the best players should play mid however the best players should be great at mid as well as lane.

In the (very) old days the best players played mid only and did an hell of team play while the other had some unimportant lane fight.
Then this general behavior changed, when some ego players realized the get more creeps on lane while killing lane AND mid players to get even more...
To keep them team players hat do play lane to stop those ego players and nowadays there are just a few team players left. Most mid players are just some fucking creeping noobs (have a look for some repair robots in mid), trying to avoid fights a all and sparing their skills AND stuns for last hits...

shocker ftw Angel
It is also a result of having little to no inhouse games and mostly public league games. It is way easier to win games when playing side lane when you are a good player because very likely you just stomp the guy, capture the cp early and can grap kills all over the place with an early teleport. In mid lane you need to rely on your allies to react in a cohesive fashion if you want to capitalise on the opponent's mistake which is rarely the case with random teammates.

There were always some really strong side laners, but you could cope with them by playing super defensive, lose a bit of farm but just stay safe at all cost. When the midgame comes even the best side lane player get problems when the middle becomes active with teleporters. Way too often the game is allready lost prior to the point when players think they need to win all by themselves and are blind to notice that they cannot win a lane any more. They keep on dieing until the opponent is too strong for the other laners to do anything. They are just reluctant to learn that the most important rule in bt is just to know how not to feed.
Indeed you don't have to win lane to win the game.I only played middle for 5 years i loved it but it seems lane is easier to exploit and less reliance on team.
Playing in mid I feel is way harder then lane because you often got 3 enemies who can kill you easy.
However mid is somewhat easier and safer to tank rush which is likley one of the best things to do as mid.

However right now so many players look at stats and mid is not to play if you care about stats.
But its far more impressive to beat mid then to beat a lane.
(2013-11-08, 14:48:34)Flygplan Wrote: Playing in mid I feel is way harder then lane because you often got 3 enemies who can kill you easy.
However mid is somewhat easier and safer to tank rush which is likley one of the best things to do as mid.

However right now so many players look at stats and mid is not to play if you care about stats.
mid is way easier to play than lane btw 3 opponents dont just mean that there are 3 enemies to kill you but you have 3 enemies to kill also. Mainly because you are up against less skilled opponents. this is something that will never change at this point because of the way the game is played atm
I don't see how mid is any way easier. No position is inherently more difficult. However, I think it is a fact that carrying the game from a side lane position is way easier and anyone who played league on a high elo account will very likely agree.
(2013-11-08, 18:26:26)Prog Wrote: I don't see how mid is any way easier. No position is inherently more difficult. However, I think it is a fact that carrying the game from a side lane position is way easier and anyone who played league on a high elo account will very likely agree.
if you take win/lose out of the equation then mid is way easier to play thats not even arguable especially if you consider that there are no private games anymoreTongue. If you have high elo account lane is the only way to go if you want to win for entirely different reasonsTongue
Well you got advantages and disadvantages to play mid compared to lane.

As mid I feel your aren't as pressured as you are then you play lane because you can depend on your team more allowing you to save money for tank, getting for example hunter at 15 min can often Win the game.
If you however try this on lane you will probably be outfarmed and lose the lane.
Mid is often the place if you want to see low hp tanks for easy kills, some players even seams to mainly focus their money on getting early kills then they play mid.
If you die in mid is often not as a big of a deal as die at lane.
If you got good teamwork you will probably dominate mid.
However mid is also harder in many ways.
Less creeps per player mening lane players on average should be stronger then mid players.
Lanes often need mid to help mening its very important as mid players too look at the map, even more so then lane players.
More enemies means much more nuking is possible which can kill you very quick, at lane you seldom needs to worry as much about abillites as mid.
Also there is more tanks per creep making you more dependent on other things then creeps to survive.
Depending on your team farming at mid may be very easy to very hard, very often it haspens that one or two players outfarm the rest making for very strong tanks and very weak tanks.
If you got weak mid players while opponents are good you will face very overfeed players this can happen at lane to but its much easier to face one overfeed player then 3.
Mid is allso the lane that tend to suffer if you got leaver, 1 vs 3 is not easy at all but lane players will often help you out.

I would say that lane and mid offers complety different game:
Mid allows you to do more risky savings and get more kills and sometimes even farm more, however you got more responsibility and can get killed very easy to.

In my experience I tend to die more att mid then I do at lane however I tend to get more kills to.
Why I say mid is harder has little about winning its is all about responsibillity, thats why mid is so hard.

(2013-11-08, 17:46:14)EarthR Wrote:
(2013-11-08, 14:48:34)Flygplan Wrote: Playing in mid I feel is way harder then lane because you often got 3 enemies who can kill you easy.

mid is way easier to play than lane btw 3 opponents dont just mean that there are 3 enemies to kill you but you have 3 enemies to kill also. Mainly because you are up against less skilled opponents. this is something that will never change at this point because of the way the game is played atm

Saying that average mid player is worse then average lane play may be true because of all these lane only über pros who likley would fail totaly at mid, not to say many of these got horrible late games then its actually team vs team.
It just way harder to show of in mid compared to lane, but its not just to say mid = 3 enemies to kill.
Lane = 1 enemy to kill.
Mid got more enemies to kill = easier.
If mid is way easier because of less skilled opponents, its also probably way harder then opponents is skilled, even more if your teammates are not that good.
Take the best lane players, its possible to figth them decently, think now how insanly hard it can be if 3 of the best mid players are in a team, espacially if you got the short end of the stick.

(2013-11-07, 22:36:21)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Indeed you don't have to win lane to win the game.I only played middle for 5 years i loved it but it seems lane is easier to exploit and less reliance on team.

Well maybe time to test some tank rush if you play mid, they seams to work pretty well, for example today I was in mid as a 4 player team with my teammate tinker hull no weapon.
I had demo bow and acctualy farmed straight to hunter.
Somehow the enemy mid could not exploit that we had no weapon to damage them with and then I got hunter we started to come back and acctualy won even with my mid teammate not being good.
@Prog I find myself running to lane to help team mates to often but yes your right i found more and more games are being decided by middle now.I beat fellow 1650 elo player 7/2 on lane but middle is over run at times i usually aim to help middle by getting lane and switching to middle or getting troops tp early.In my view middle is way harder to win a game from middle just because on lane there are only so much variables in a 1vs1 situation compared to 3vs3.I am really turned away from middle i don't like tinker wars.In saying that i really wish i could play heavy or demon or hunter but i cant play good enough with the delay simple tanks like thunder and airship are easier to play with for me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good bye Galadion rethinking 14 14,651 2014-01-01, 02:37:10
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  danish players N.Munch 1 1,898 2010-04-12, 09:44:43
Last Post: N.Munch
  good morning everyone AciseeCig 3 3,192 2009-08-23, 18:14:01
Last Post: Tynkywinky
  keeping in contact good friends BENNIE.FM 16 9,058 2009-04-03, 07:37:20
Last Post: BENNIE.FM