Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Balancing Ghost Demon, Earth.
TKF Wrote:Lava shot has enough stun so it's unbalanced to increase it further. Hunter have quite good AoE stun ability with gravity grenade.

Consider Lava shot stun of Hunter compared to the AoE stun of Hunter: Hunter's stun increases each level, Demon tank's does not.

If Demon tank's stun was AoE I'd say it doesn't need buffing.

Let's look at this another way: Hunter has AoE Stun with good dmg, Demon has AoE ult for dmg but no stun at all, it should spell break at the very least I'd say, otherwise the ability to AoE stun is always better.

- Rob
Former Chieftain of Clan toaf on US EAST  *Retired*

Just playing for the fun of it now.
The real advantage of demons stun is how easy it is to use you can just click on the target and let it work. Hunters stun has a delayed cast time, lower range, and is prone to missing. I don't think demon vs. hunter is a fair comparison since both tanks have different purposes. Sure they are both land tanks at a similar price but while hunter is good for team fights/taking cps demon is good for 1v1 and isolating/stunning enemy players. Hunter is mid/longrange while demon is close-range. The part of demon that does need buffing is the ulti, and maybe the servants too since there are many tanks with a lower cost that have better ultis than demon.

-Earth is fine the way it is, sure players don't have a stun but all tanks have their strengths and weaknesses and Earth is VERY strong just the way it is already.

-Ghost needs buffing i'd say make the ulti better or just change it completely for the same price airship is better in almost every way.
earth:

why can only the shredder moves units ? ^^ perhaps the dust wave could push every unit on the dust lane in front of u with u/ or like curling push them 400range away where u hit them, without much dmg, just for isolating an enemy or rescue a teammate

deamon:

the lavaservant skill, could be changed to an upgrade of the medivac skill, u have a 50% ? chance of getting a servant on the point the creep died for a few seconds

ghost:

bye the q-skill u slow the enemy unit down, perhaps u can get his -speed as speed so u move slowly behind him, so u have him one or 2 sec more in focus
you should choose deamon when you play vs air --> banish is so imba
even if they use creeps you can kill them with your ulti...
no need to balance that andi air tank imho
earth robot + hunter are so imba especially when the other team had 1 less player Armor and reduce damage of it need to be decreased
for me demon should be hight dmg, no higer range.
For me this tanks i almost perfect and i love it. I can;t imagine better tanks against mid and late mid game. The stun is gr8 in lot of situations (instant kill, stop smbdy to TPing to defend other cp, stop attack of other team by stunning strongest unit) with tp and 5 batteries it's ultimate agianst pimped air ships and sky tanks and when it's fed good it can easly counter even sky fort.
I think earth needs to be nerfed, right now it is far too strong in terms of tanking; with two abilities that reduce damge - making it too strong at both attacking and defending.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tank Mana/Energy Balancing gozo1985 0 2,622 2014-04-25, 02:35:56
Last Post: gozo1985
  Distributor balancing gozo1985 2 2,902 2013-09-06, 01:08:36
Last Post: RaptorXI
  nice balancing elo system Crag_Hack 9 8,256 2012-08-29, 20:32:37
Last Post: Althend
  Double Mech / Ghost Tank / Antigrav / medivac griffin1987 20 14,527 2012-03-05, 09:33:41
Last Post: 091846
  Earth Bot Boobies 7 5,814 2012-02-28, 17:24:47
Last Post: AeroniumX