You receive experience (XP) for every unit you kill. BT has it’s own XP-system. It works this way: for every kill, you receive 50% of the XP. It doesn’t matter which of your units get the kills, where you are or even if you are alive. The other 50% of the XP are equally divided between the allied tanks in an area of 1500 around the killed unit.
You get this much XP for the different unit types:
- Player summoned creeps: 6 XP
- Marines, Aura Creeps: 12 XP
- Commander, Zeppelin, Artillery: 24 XP
- Buildings: Bounty / 2
- Heroes: Bounty / 2.25
Player summoned creeps are for example:
- Dead (Ghost Tank)
- Mortar Teams (from any source)
- Creeps summoned by a player factory
- Creeps summoned by a Troop Command, Siege Pack or Advanced Troop Command
- Creeps summoned by the consumable Reinforments and Mortar Teams
- Creeps summoned by the Troop Command Center (except Aura Creeps)
If a tank is dead in the moment he kills a building or tank, this tank will only receive 50% XP.